Sunday, July 7, 2013

Teaser Time - Soul of Asimina

Vacation has ended and I'm back in the game! I have spent the last seven days making a 12 hour car trip with my husband and 2 year old up to his family's lake house in Maine. It was a total blast, and I was able to flesh out the entire story for the 4th book in the Land of Kaldalangra series, which is currently titleless.

Since I have now returned, I thought I would give you a bit of a taste of the 3rd book of Kaldalangra, Soul of Asimina, which is due to be released Christmas of 2013!



~ * ~ * ~



Sabina's breathing hitched as her father turned, the glittering crown of Queen Sula held carefully before him.
"Daughter, you are the true heir to the realm, the oldest-born child of the oldest-born reagent. As such, this crown is yours to claim, or refuse.
He placed the crown onto her out-stretched hands reverently and gave a small smile. His lips gently touched her forehead in benediction and he whispered, "the choice is yours, sweetheart. Follow your heart."



No comments:

Post a Comment