Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Lady of Steinbrekka is on sale!



That's right! For the month of June The Lady of Steinbrekka is on sale for only $1.99 (Kindle and Nook only)

If you want to purchase the paperback version, that is currently on sale for $10.79 at Amazon.com

Here is what readers are saying about The Lady of Steinbrekka.



Amazing!!! The Lady of Steinbrekka transports the reader into another dimension. 

A fantastic literary journey into another realm. Once you enter the world of Steinbrekka, you won't want to leave.

It is an exquisite combination of The Looking Glass Wars meets Graceling entwined with The Last Knight. I simply could not put it down and lost valuable sleep, but it was worth every minute. 

Adults and Teens alike will devour this book enjoying an exciting adventure that surprises and shocks the reader at every turn. 

Kudos to Kristi Strong on her debuting novel! I am looking forward to the rest of the trilogy as I am sure the characters will not disappoint.

A book has to grab me in the fist few pages. This book did just that! I fell in love with the characters so this was a fast read. I found myself wanting to more about the past of the characters and where they will go from here. Looking forward to the second book!

No comments:

Post a Comment