Monday, January 13, 2014

Beyond Fate review

Next up on my list of really poorly written reviews of really good books, Beyond Fate, by Heather Lyons!



Once again, I just jump right into the middle of a series without going in order. I'm actually starting to think this is my MO. Then again, it's what I did with Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel Series, and Juliet Marillier's Sevenwaters Series, so why am I surprised?

I greatly enjoyed this novella. I will admit, I was a bit confused when I first started reading it because there are different rules of the universe in this world, but I very quickly picked up on the world and dove right in. It was incredibly interesting reading a book that is written in a man's point of view, as a good 99% of the books I read are female driven. It was really fun taking a trip through the mind and emotions of the opposite sex.

This book had everything, adventure, love, mystery, and a little bit of heartache. I loved it, and can't wait to read the rest of the series :)

Want to read the novella and discover for yourself what my very confusing review is talking about? Then pick up your copy of the Fate series today!

Heather Lyon's Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment